Have you ever woken up in the morning and realized that you have absolutely no idea what you're even trying to accomplish that day? Unfortunately, I have. Where do you go for inspiration on days like that? Sometimes a walk helps, sometimes I just come back sweaty and still frustrated... (but at least I get some exercise!)
In this world full of MLMs (if you don't know what that means you don't have to go far to find out), get rich quick schemes, unsettling unemployment rates and tightening belts I have found myself searching for a way to combine getting paid with actually believing in my purpose. I mean I can do data entry of course, but when I get home at the end of the day do I feel even slightly fulfilled? Probably not.
Then you also have to question of what it is that makes you fulfilled. Is it work, family, relationships? Maybe it's all of the above? How do you connect with your own sense of self worth? I only ask because I find myself sometimes losing faith and I am looking for that boost that reminds me that I can be and am great (at something). Any ideas out there???
Why you shouldn't say "that's not my job!"
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment