I am choosing to be happy. I know that sounds simplistic, believe me it is often a difficult decision to stand by. I have decided that even though I don't have my "dream house" or "dream boat" (or both), I am going to find joy today; every day. How many times have you said to yourself "I'll be happy when...(I get a new job, new car, better home, more money....insert desire here)." Let me tell you, if you instantly had those things today you would not be instantly happy.
Believe it or not, happiness is a habit - like brushing your teeth! It is a choice you make every time you react to something in your life. It is possible to be in a mutli-million dollar home and completely miserable. On the flip side, you can find joy every day living in a double wide - okay maybe that's stretching it a bit! My point is you have a choice, I have a choice. I choose to be happy today, then the other "dreams" will follow.
Why you shouldn't say "that's not my job!"
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment