Monday, February 9, 2009

Useful Information

I just took two minutes out of my life to explain what an "iron maiden" is. How on earth do I know this stuff anyway? I have to admit that I have a reputation as a wealth of useless information. (But everyone wants me for their lifeline now, don't they?!) I like to tell people these things not because I like to show off (not unless there is money involved), but I genuinely love knowledge and I love to share it.
I have been brainstorming recently on what useful information I can share with the world where love and relationships are involved. If you've managed to get this far into my post, I would love your input. What do you have questions about? I have had some dismal failed relationships and some spectacularly successful ones (ongoing of course). What grain of knowledge can I share with you? Talk to me...

No comments: