Thursday, January 15, 2009

Crazy Dating Scenes

I have to tell you, in my line of work I run into some very quirky characters. As a matchmaker I need to utilize all kinds of tools to find potential matches for my clients. I recently posted a personal ad on Craig's List. What an adventure this has been!
I got one gentleman that offered all kinds of S & M gigs. (umm, no thanks), one man that sent me a picture of naked women (oookay, no idea why) and the best one was a man that offered to become my "ho". Yep, he's apparently for hire - Deuce Bigalow step aside.
So if you are currently single (and actively dating) hats off to you brave people! I know my clients are pretty happy about using me as a "filter"!
That being said, there are also a lot of sincere, loving people out there still looking for a great person to settle down with. I think as long as humans exist we will crave that special connection with another human. I am incredibly grateful for my wonderful man and I love to witness (and facilitate) that in other couples. Love rocks!

1 comment:

Lorraine C. Ladish said...

That must be sooo much fun. Look at all the material you are collecting to write a BOOK about matchmaking!